Junior Software Developer
Do you want to build products based on technologies that meet with the daily trends?
Do you wish to participate in building your architecture?
Do you want to participate in the developments of scalable systems that serve a large amount of people, all running in JVM? Are you an experimental character and you think Cloud-based solutions are knocking on our doors?
If you think that with your ideas and solutions you can increase the number of satisfied users, we are looking for each other!
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Fulfilling the duties of an EDI Integration Expert, collecting of requirements from the customer, technical project plan creation, project implementation based on the plan, providing support for the already implemented applications
- Daily contact with the customer
- Handle the whole project development lifecycle
- Performs various tests after implementation (Java/JUnit)
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (Intermediate level)
- Basic knowledge of XML and XSLT technologies
- Experience in Java programming language
- Basic knowledge in SQL
- Basic knowledge of EDI technologies and standards
- 1-2 years of experience in the IT field
Other requirements and personal skills
- Open for new technologies and demand for continuous personal improvement
- Creativity and the ability to make decisions
- Pro-activity, analytical thinking
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Previously worked directly with customers
- Experience in working with various TIBCO products (TIBCO EMS, TIBCO BusinessWorks, TIBCO DB Adapters, TIBCO BusinessConnect, TIBCO Administrator, TIBCO Hawk)
- Good understanding of SOA architecture
- Knowledge of any Version Control System (SVN, Git)
- Up-to-date technologies
- Interesting, challenging projects
- Professional development opportunities
- International working environment
- Home office opportunity